Please prepare the abstract following the instructions below and then press the submission button on this page. At the beginning of the process the submitting author will get a code that can be used to submit several abstracts (either at the same time or in different times) or to modify the data of an already submitted abstract.
- Use the template form to prepare your abstract. Abstract should be submitted in PDF format.
Templates are available in different formats:
- Associate up to three conference topics to the work (Ex. 2.4, 1.6, 3.5). See the Topic list.
- During the submission process choose your preference for presentation: currently only late poster
- In case of several submissions from the same research group, please indicate the order of preference (1, 2, 2, 3) for oral presentation. Note that in case of equal preference the same number can be used for more than one abstract.
- Participants should not make requests for oral presentation of several papers on similar subjects. We recommend submitting only the most general paper for oral presentation and the others for poster presentation.